AVO Dobermans March 2009 Litter has arrived March 13 2009

6 replies [Last post]
avortman's picture

;D  We are pleased to announce Raisa and Gunnar are expecting a March 2009 litter.  All of the pups will be Vwd clear, vet health checked, tails docked, dew claws removed, AKC papers, (limited and un limited registrations available) wormed, micro chipped, and come with a health guarantee.  There are a limited number of pups available as some have been reserved from last year.  Go to my website for more information  http://www.avodobermans.com The puppies are here! Raisa had 6 Black boys, 4 black girls and 1 red girl I will start posting photos in a few days

avortman's picture

:DHere is the beaming Mom and her pups( minus tails and dews) back from their check at the vet everone is doing fine

rgreen4's picture

Wow - she's had two big litters in a row. From the pictures of her previous litter I counted 11, and adding up the varieties in this litter, again, 11. She looks like a very proud mama.

avortman's picture

Yes she did,that is why I am always there when she births, she did a great job delivering the 11 pups in 9 and 1/2 hours, but as you can imagine she was very tired. I helped her out by additional bottle feeding them every 2 hours till her milk kicked in. They are all doing very well and gaining weight, and I got to
s..l..e...e..p........

avortman's picture

a few pictures 1 week

avortman's picture

And lets not forget Dad........       

avortman's picture

week 2 all pups progressing nicely
the girls
the boys every body's ears and eyes are open